Resourcing Project Manager
High profile social healthcare provider are seeking a Resourcing Project Manager to join their team on an interim basis for 3 -6 months.
You will be accountable for:
- Leading and delivering 360 recruitment team are responsible for delivering high volume recruitment service
- Engagement and influencing of cross functional leads to develop our model and drive the right solutions to be able to effectively deliver for each individual business requirements
- Analysis of current recruitment processes, designing new/ emerging channels against business needs
- Understanding commercial value and in depth knowledge of best and current industry practice
- Ownership of the engagement with senior leaders in the broader enterprise wide resourcing function
- Accountability and ownership of effective commercial management of any 3rd Party supplier relating to programmatic hiring
The ideal candidate will have previously led resourcing/ recruitment functions whilst also possessing excellent project/ transformation capabilities. You will have delivered complex resourcing transformation initiatives.
You will have strong experience around process and systems, whilst also possessing the ability to contribute towards strategic priorities such as digitalisation and employer branding.