HR Business Partner
Eyzon are currently working with a well established organisation based in East Yorkshire in their search for a HR Business Partner to successfully deliver their vision. A dynamic and innovative organisation who have a leading global footprint in their market and are looking for an ambitious individual who will form a team of 6 and report directly into the UK HR Director.
- Establish Human Resource priorities and develop HR plans to support the company's goals and objectives
- True generalist in nature; employee relations, performance management, absence management, learning & development, recruitment & retention
- Conduct and manage the regular strategic talent assessment process to identify gaps in capability and develop local and global plans to address priorities and ensure the organisation is resourced to achieve organisational goals
- Develop a sense of “common goals / approach” and ensure organisation is properly aligned.
- Partner with HR team and management to ensure leaders are equipped to bring about change, and foster a globally consistent, positive and productive working environment.
- Identify global Human Resources risks and take action to mitigate such risks.
Knowledge and Experience:
- A senior HR professional with a mixed sector background, ideally made up primarily of Financial Services and Professional Services sector experience (not essential)
- Innovative and ambitious individual
- Demonstrated ability to drive change in a matrixed structure and deliver real business value.
- Ability to talk through business issues and build consensus around an idea or project.
If you would like to be considered for this position please contact Jonathan Kirby on 0113 887 7660 quoting reference JK/21041.