HR MI Reporting and Systems Specialist
Fantastic 6 month FTC opportunity for a HR MI, Reporting and Systems Specialist based in south Cambridgeshire
Your new company
Our client is a global technology company based in South Cambridgeshire.
Your new role
Reporting to the HR Services Team Leader, the role is responsible for managing all HR and Management reporting requirements and processes. A key aspect of the role will be looking for opportunities to improve processes and procedures relating to HR systems and data analysis. This role will work closely with the HR and Payroll Adviser who has a specific HR-systems and developing reporting remit.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of working in a HR team, providing specialist support on HR systems and data analysis in a HR context (compensation and benefits, headcount, turnover, absence)
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with the ability to provide training and coaching in the application.
- Experience working with several types of HR databases and reporting systems (Snowdrop, MATS, Kronos, Success Factors is desirable)
- Ability to write, generate and develop reports from Crystal reporting system (or equivalent system experience)
- Solutions orientated with the ability to problem solve and regularly overcome obstacles
- Ability to work under your own initiative to meet agreed goals and to identify opportunities to enhance value.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
- Experience of working in fast paced, changing environment, ideally in a large organisation
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave per annum
- Pension up to 19%
- Free parking
- Free lunch everyday
- Opportunity to work for a multinational company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.