Regional HR Advisor
5 days left
- Full Time
Hudson is representing a rapidly expanding enviable brand, who are market leaders in their industry, to recruit a Regional HR Advisor for a 9-12 month FTC. The successful HR Advisor will support site managers and regional managers with employee relations and other HR issues. This role covers the South East -owning your own car and proximity to a mainline train station is essential.
Great stakeholder management skills and experience managing high volume employee relations are a must for this client.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing volume and complex employee relations
- Partnering with the central ER team on caseloads
- Assisting with preparation for employment tribunals
- Preapring and attending TUPE meetings, including redundancy consultations
- Coaching managers to support area and regional people plans
- Understanding all training programmes, with the ability to communicate them across your area
- Delivery of training as required
To be successful you will have a track record of managing high volume employee relations, supporting and developing teams in multi site environments - the ability to shift between long and short term priorities - consistently demonstrate strong influencing skills at all levels and be able to engage teams. You will be happy to travel significantly within this regional role, including occasional overnight stays.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for Regional HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly