A HR Administrator is required in Chelmsford £23,000. Excellent opportunity with an international company
Your new company
A HR Administrator is required for an international professional services organisation based in Chelmsford.
You will be joining a large, well established team, working with a HR Advisor and Senior HR Advisor within a designated client group
Your new role
- Creating offer documentation for new joiners, including offer letters and contracts
- Administering online background checks (DBS checks) and IT set up for joiners
- Producing documentation for all aspects of the employee life cycle, including leavers, changes to terms and conditions, maternity and paternity, probation, flexible working
- Uploading employee data and maintaining the HR system Oracle and E-hire
- Administering major administrative projects - yearly company salary review
- Employee benefit administration including eye care vouchers, season ticket loans, private medical insurance, annual leave, long service awards
- Responding to queries both internally and externally by email and telephone
- Supporting all payroll queries
- Providing support to HR Business Partners and the business on restructures, acquisitions, grievances, disciplinaries, redundancies, sickness, performance management
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will have previous experience within a HR function in a busy fast paced environment.
Experience within professional services would be advantageous as well as experience using Oracle.
Recent graduates / CIPD qualified individuals will also be considered that are looking for a career in Human Resources.
Its essential that you have good communication skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to be flexible and work in an ever changing environment.
What you'll get in return
Fantastic training and development within a global organisation that offers development opportunities. A competitive starting salary, 25 days holiday and company pension. Life assurance and group income protection and a generous group benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career