HR Advisor for an Extreme Sports Start-Up with a Difference!
Working for this fun loving and extrovert group will be a unique and very rewarding experience. They are a fast paced and dynamic start-up who specialise in extreme sports and they are looking for a big personality to take ownership of the London office. As a rapidly growing business, recruitment will play a big part in the role, along with Performance Management, ER and some Reward.
You will report into the HR Director who is a great mentor and support, and she explained that her time is going to be spent focussing globally on the international offices meaning that this role will have a great deal of autonomy and full responsibility for London.
The team are looking for someone who is engaging and passionate about HR with the confidence to bring in new initiatives and work alongside the Head of Talent. The culture is very sociable and they have a 16:30 tea break (with cakes and biscuits!!) every day as well as drinks on a Friday afternoon - which I am informed will often spill into the pub most Friday nights.
You will undertake all generalist responsibilities and these will include: recruitment; employee relations; performance management and change management.
Person Specification (in order of preference):
- Extrovert and sociable with a big personality
- Five years HR Generalist experience with strong Performance Management experience.
- Solid experience of successfully managing a recruitment process for multiple senior level recruitment projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to network successfully.
- Proactive and able to deliver in a fast-past environment.
This is a really unique opportunity which I have on a sole agency basis so please give me a call for more information.