Creative L&D Manager for a Global Role
6 days left
- Full Time
This highly successful and rapidly growing business is looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join their award winning team and work globally.
From day one you will be part of the team, identifying capability gaps and implementing learning interventions and programmes to bridge these gaps. You will work in partnership with the business, HR Business Partners and external industry experts and build long lasting relationships.
The role will take ultimate responsibility for designing training strategies and delivering learning outcomes throughout the business and you will be accountable for ensuring targeted and blended learning solutions are delivered. The solutions must be commercial, evaluated and meet the needs of the business with a focus on application and delivery.
With the support of a highly regarded Head of L&D, you will work to provide strategic and proactive thought leadership on the approach to L&D and translate this into tangible business drivers.
Person Specification (in their order of preference):
- Five years Learning & Development experience (more or less may be considered depending on your salary expectation).
- Global experience desirable
- Solid experience of successfully managing an L&D function.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to network successfully.
- Proactive and able to deliver in a fast-past environment to a diverse range of business groups.
Please contact me for a job description and further information about the firm.
Apply for Creative L&D Manager for a Global Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly