A HR manager is required for a growing business near Braintree £30 - £35K
Your new company
A HR manager is required for a newly created role based near to Braintree. This is a standalone, multi site position where you will work with the Directors to support the growth of the business from a strategic perspective well as the day to day responsibilities and ad hoc projects
Your new role
- Design and implement the Recruitment strategy to include succession planning
- Attract, identify and source suitable candidates using various methods, including social media
- Provide analytical MI reports to the Directors on performance
- Provide advice to manager and employees on policy and procedures
- Implement an appraisal process and monitor the outcomes
- Administer the training budget, including booking courses and updating training records
- Provide advice to employees on benefits
What you'll need to succeed
Its preferred that you have experience supporting at a strategic level in a standalone role and have completed the CIPD diploma or hold a degree in HR Management
A excellent understanding of employment law is essential and the ability to execute a recruitment strategy effectively. You will have strong communication / interpersonal skills and sound decision making capability.
What you'll get in return
Salary of £30, 000 - £35,000 could be flexible for the right individual
28 day holiday
Auto enrolment pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.