6 days left
- Full Time
If you have a real passion for recruitment and you are looking to develop your career within a fast paced and supportive environment, then this is the role for you!
Our client, a real estate firm, are looking to grow their recruitment team with an addition of a Talent Specialist.
As part of a team, you will provide recruitment support to all fee earning and business services roles. You will also implement employer brand through day to day management of the recruitment lifecycle.
Other duties include, but not limited to;
- You will be responsible for providing support on a variety of roles
- Develop trusted relationships with key internal stakeholders throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Engage with and promote the employee referral scheme
- Candidate management throughout the recruitment process
- Manage the full recruitment life cycle including the offer and on-boarding process
- Conduct competency based interviews with or without hiring managers
- Produce market maps using a variety of tools
To be successful in this role, my client is looking for recruitment professionals with significant experience of working within a recruitment role in property management firms or agencies that specialise in property management roles. You will have experience of direct hiring and setting the recruitment strategy for a variety of roles.
If you are confident you meet the requirements, please apply now!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Talent Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly