HR Admin Team Leader (Shared Service)
This is an excellent opportunity to join an HR Shared Service Centre in its infancy and be a key part of the HR Team where you will take full ownership of overseeing the administrative support team.
- To lead and develop a multi-functional transactional team, including direct line management of employees, ensuring regular performance and development review meetings are conducted
- Identify KPI's for Service Centre and work with HRMI Team to create a strategy to record and measure these
- Taking responsibility for managing of key process not limited too but including internal transfers, references, exit interviews, leavers, processing of personal changes and changes to terms and conditions
- Liaise with Payroll department to ensure the successful processing of the monthly payroll and resolution of any issues that occur
- Taking responsibility for quality assurance of all communication and information (verbal and written) from the team to internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, including GDPR
- Work with the wider HR Advisor team to identify and resolve issues informally where possible
- CIPD qualified
- Previous experience managing a team of people delivering day to day transactional HR
- A proven track record of delivery, preferably across a large organisation
- A solid understanding of HR Administration tasks also with a good knowledge of payroll
- Driven in their approach to providing an excellent service to the business
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to adapt to changes and tackle challenges efficiently and effective
- Suitable applicants should apply within and I will call to discuss thereafter and provide a full role profile.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.