E-Learning Content and Systems Developer
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for an E-Learning Design & Delivery specialist. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, development and operational aspects of the centre's e-learning platform.
- Managing the development, maintenance and promotion of the e-learning platform, establishing and embedding the e-learning curriculum and content for managers and specialists in overseas branches, development of engaging training content utilizing the audio-visual system;
- Designing and optimizing the function modules of e-learning platform (including PC and mobile phone app channels ) , improving the efficiency of the platform, whilst focusing on improving user experience;
- Establishing and embedding into the e-learning platform e-learning content and curriculum for managers and specialists in overseas branches, utilizing the specialist e-learning expertise in the UK and European training market as well as the internal training resources, focusing on content which will enhance the leadership and professional skills of employees;
- Cooperating with external e-learning service providers ( including platform developers, e-course developers, etc
- Construction, deployment, operation and maintenance management of the audio and video (AV) system in the centre;
- e-learning work experience
- Expert knowledge of internet technology and digital applications , possessing relevant work experience in business system construction such as demand analysis, platform design, and testing/piloting. Has technical planning capabilities of LAN construction and operation and maintenance;
- Extensive experience within a training or professional e-learning services organisation on UK and international projects
- Demonstrates ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience of designing and developing e-learning courses for desktop and mobile devices (including apps)
- Ability to translate client needs and training needs analyses into appropriately designed training solutions
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.