Senior Human Resources Business Partner - UK & Ireland
About Us Videojet Technologies is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous ink jet, thermal ink jet, laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting, case coding and labelling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team member in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries. Description Senior HR Business Partner – UK & Ireland
An exciting opportunity is now available within our ambitious market leading business based in Cambridgeshire. We are looking for an experienced Senior HR Business Partner to define and drive the HR Agenda across UK and Ireland. You will be career minded, ambitious and commercial working in partnership with the Country Manager and leadership team to help drive further success. Looking to take on both a UK&I and broader EMEA ‘hat’ you will demonstrate ambition to move into larger HR roles, with many opportunities across the Danaher business.
Experienced in ‘HR Best Practice’ you will bring this expertise to lead the HRBP function in developing and delivering objectives with employees and management across the organisation. The role serves as a consultant to management on all HR related issues as well as an employee champion and change agent. This will include assessing and anticipating HR needs; communicating needs proactively, partnership with the key HR functions and seeking to develop integrated solutions as well as deliver value-added services to meet people orientated goals.
This will be a multi-faceted role contributing strong leadership, commercial savvy, and customer focus and playing an essential role in enabling this business to gain market share from the competitors and achieve strong growth.
Your responsibilities: -
- Partner with leaders to identify, prioritise and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes.
- Support change management enabling the growth & development of our people and business.
- Develop and promote on-going feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of our employee experience.
- In conjunction with the relevant Centres of Excellence, equip leaders to facilitate coaching & development within their teams.
- Develop ideas and influence the direction setting to align department with corporate values related to people management.
- Define talent needs, and support leaders to forecast and plan their workforce and talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Define and drive a performance culture in line with corporate principles, work with leaders to translate departmental strategic goals into meaningful outputs that contribute to business results.
- Coach and support management teams of a high-performance culture for all employees. Lead key EMEA projects, reviews and initiatives to deliver change and improvements.
- Mentor, coach, guide and provide feedback to support their development and align with the future capability needs for HR.
- Participate in selection activities for mid- senior roles, in collaboration with colleagues in Talent Acquisition.
- Provide inputs on strategic HR direction and performance reporting to the BU leadership team.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum, preferably MBA, CIPD is desirable
- Comprehensive experience leading HR Business Partner strategies and managing the provision of services related to performance management, employee engagement, employee relations and change management.
- Experience gained within multinational organisations and must have led a team overseeing a range of HR initiatives and services.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels Achievement orientated and problem-solving capabilities
- It is critical that you bring HR Best Practice with you
- Demonstrated an ability to understand business needs and anticipating future problems/risk, developing simple and effective solutions
- Strong collaboration focus to ensure shared goals are realized
- Proven relationship development skills with business leaders, as a trusted advisor
- Analytical ability to collect and synthesize large quantities of data, tell the story and formulate recommendation based on data trends and insights
- Demonstrated Project Management skills
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent position for candidates that are really looking for a role with difference and one in which they can really make a mark.
Videojet Technologies, as part of the Danaher Group, offers a wide selection of bespoke benefits dependent on your location, along with a competitive compensation package, and career development that is second to none. With industry leading training and development available to you, you are sure to have a highly rewarding and mutually beneficial, long term career with Videojet Technologies, as well as the wider Danaher Corporation.
Our goal is to continuously improve and sustain an inclusive culture in which diversity provides deeper customer insights and creates a competitive advantage in the markets we serve. By attracting, developing, and engaging the best team of diverse, empowered associates, we help realize life's potential for ourselves, our customers and our shareholders.
Danaher Corporation Overview Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years. At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.