Dublin - People and Change Consultants - Relocation offerred
Due to continual growth and a strong, long term pipeline of work this consultancy are looking for experienced consultants at Senior Consultant and Manager level with experience in one or more of the below to join them in their Dublin offices:
- HR Transformation
- Change Management
- Talent Management
- Organisational Design
- Organisational Strategy
What experience will you have?
Ideally, you'll already be working within human capital/people consulting and will have exposure the projects where a range of skills will have been utilised. Some key skills and experience may include:
- You will have an understanding of the challenges faced in large scale transformations - both digital and strategy
- You will understand the end to end Talent strategy including recruitment, assessment, development and leadership
- You'll be experienced in both organisational design and target operating models
If you're looking to move in to consulting - you will have worked at Advisor/Manager level within an internal HR function where you will have focussed on project based work internally where you have dealt with multiple stakeholders and to deadlines.
What's in it for you?
- The chance to join a leading, global consultancy as they expand in an exciting territory.
- Work on diverse projects across different sectors
- Close partnering with senior internal stakeholders
- Be part of an engaging and exciting team
- A strong career path with coaching and mentoring to reach your personal goals
- Competitive package
- This organisation WILL help with relocation so allowance, accommodation etc will all be assisted with
- You'll be part of a team that works across projects in Europe so a GB/EU passport will be beneficial
For more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch/apply for more information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.