International Talent Development and Management Specialist
7 days left
- Full Time
We are recruiting for an International Talent Development specialist to work within this expanding, globally successful international Brand Group. This is a truly exciting role for a Talent management specialist who will be accountable for delivering and leading Talent Management (Succession Planning, Talent Review and HR Capacity Planning and Building)
You will be a senior member of the Global Talent Management Team, reporting to the Global VP, sitting within your regional HR Leadership team and the key talent management expert.
The role holder will lead or participate in Talent Management and Leadership Development projects including the design, delivery and evaluation of a range of activities that are closely aligned with the businesses short and longer term strategic business goals.
Key accountabilities will include:
* Working closely with 'C' suite business leaders to understand need and identify priorities and development initiatives.
* Provide thought leadership and innovation to help shape & develop the Talent agenda.
* Roll out policies and frameworks to ensure development process help attract as well as retains the best employees in the market place.
* Support delivery of Talent Planning & Talent Reviews across functions and work closely with the HRBPs to ensure the Talent Reviews are embedded in the business.
Implement Succession planning process and maintain consistent succession plans for all senior managerial positions across the business and support the HR Business Partners in the identification of successors for senior/critical
* Build bench strength through integrated performance management, talent identification, succession planning and building of career paths.
The successful candidate will be subject matter expert around Talent Management. Ideally you will also have some HR Business Partnering experience as this role is a true "Partner" role. Commercial acumen will be evident as will the ability to coach, facilitate and influence Exec Level leaders and teams. You will have a background delivering projects in complex environments and demonstrate strategic capability.
You will be supporting the business in developing a high performance culture, providing input to the organisational leadership and talent strategy and taking ownership of corporate talent programmes that support the strategy.
Part of the Artis Group, Artis HR is a specialist full-service HR & Communications recruitment consultancy. We operate nationally, predominantly at the Senior & Executive Appointments level, placing both permanent and interim professionals.
Apply for International Talent Development and Management Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly