Tech Recruitment Partner
Technical Resourcing Partner,
London, £45,000 - £55,000
Our client, a large UK based tech retailer, are looking to meet a growth need internally, and are recruiting in a dedicated Technical/ IT Resourcing Partner to achieve this.
This role will manage the resourcing demands on the Group Head office functions with responsibiliy for the full end to end recruitment cycle. This role is a hands-on delivery role but will also oversee the set up, branding and budget, as well as getting involved in project work.
- Manage and deliver on specific technical recruitment needs in line with direct sourcing model
- Collaborate closely with HRBPs and other business leaders to understand and meet resourcing needs.
- Act as the SME on all roles relating to the Tech and Systems talent pool
- Utilise and manage third party relationships
- Focus on an the creation of a efficient recruitment practice focusing on cost per hire and reducing time to offer
- Manage external posting to job boards, shortlisting candidates
- Project manage the resourcing plan, tracking progress of live vacancies and pipeline, flagging risks to specific stakeholders.
- Experience managing end to end recruitment within an IT technical specialism
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and candidate care
- Experience of managing successful projects/ support on delivering strategic HR change projects
- Familiarity with ERP systems, such as SAP
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
- Effectively balance recruitment costs and any risks associated with recruitment
If this is of interest and sounds suitable to your experience, please contact me on 02030312468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Tech Recruitment Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly