Compensation and benefits partner
We are recruiting for a compensation & benefits expert with a business-partnering angle. This role will provide compensation & benefits expertise to their HR peers and the wider organisation.
The successful candidates will be recruited at the A2 grade, according to the scales of the Co-ordinated Organisations and the annual basic salary will be £58,238.40 NET of tax. The Centre also offers a generous benefits package.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Acting as compensation & benefits expert
- Staying abreast of developments in compensation & benefits best practice
- Working closely with the International Service for Remuneration & Pensions (ISRP), review benchmarking information, and implement benchmark updates
- Acting as main contact for benefit suppliers
- Managing pension administration and payroll, including the interface with our pensioners
- Representing ECMWF as appropriate in the meetings of the Coordinated Organisations
- Contributing to a range of compensation & benefit related projects, including the development of policy proposals
- Providing HR advice, guidance and direction as well as acting as trusted partner concerning HR related subjects to the defined client group
- Working closely with the other HR Business Partners to ensure a consistent approach of the highest quality of HR service across the client groups and organisation
Qualifications and experience required
A degree or degree-equivalent qualification in Human Resource Management or a related field.
Strong compensation & benefits experience. Very good awareness of benefit trends in the market place.
Strong exposure to and experience in pension administration and pension policy.
Experience of policy development and implementation.
Experience of working in an international organisation together with a good understanding of the issues facing international organisations desirable.
Knowledge and skills (including language)
Strong level of IT literacy with an advanced level of HRIS/ERP reporting and advanced use of MS Excel to analyse data is required to extract and provide data for statistical analysis.
Candidates must be able to work effectively in English and interviews will be conducted in English.
Fluency in French (reading & speaking) is an essential requirement as some of the meetings of the Coordinated Organisations are conducted in French.