Senior Reward Manager
As part of an established and well-respected Global services business, the role of Compensation and Benefits Manager is critical in shaping the Reward agenda in line with the People strategy and organisational goals. Working closely with your HR colleagues across various generalist and specialist functions, you will design and implement the Compensation and Benefits strategy alongside ownership of the 'business as usual' Reward cycle.
Examples of Accountabilities
- Development and implementation of a 'joined up' Global Comp & Bens strategy.
- Effective leadership and coaching of a small team.
- Lead on annual salary review process and liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to analyse, benchmark data and implement changes
- Ownership for full suite of Employee Benefits to include Flexible benefits, pensions, medical plans with responsibility for effectively managing supplier relationships.
Key Skills & Experience
- Significant experience of a similar senior Compensation and Benefits role that must include strategy development and implementation of a Global nature.
- Experience of influencing and managing senior stakeholder relations across a complex Global network.
- Ideally experience of working within professional services or similar organisations employing knowledge based, qualified roles.
- Broad based knowledge to include, compensation, benefits, flexible benefits, bonus, pension and creativity around Total reward initiatives.
- Experience of leading on salary structure reviews, implementing and communicating changes.
- Willingness to flex between strategy and more 'hands on' day-to-day' Comp & Bens activity.
- Experience of leading teams