L&D / OD Partner
As OD/L&D Partner you will deliver effective OD activities including the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of a range of OD interventions (including skills based, management and learning development).
This Not for Profit client is embarking on a period of change and transition.
In your role as OD/L&D Partner you will work closely with your colleagues to provide a pro-active and effective front-line service, ensuring that all learning and development solutions are fit for purpose, customer focused and represent best practice.
You will design and deliver a range of solutions and ensure enhanced performance cross the Business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing the delivery capability for the OD programme including the design of OD interventions.
- Supporting managers in ensuring that all L&d activity reflects business priorities, goals and objectives.
- Ensuring course materials are key up to date and continuously improved.
- Identifying and liaising with 3rd party providers and internally to identify, plan & deliver development solutions.
- Supporting the wider HR & OD Team to ensure OD strategies and initiatives are aligned to business priorities.
You will have relevant and proven L&D experience and ideally including the deign and delivery of blended learning and e-learning solutions as well as excellent presentation, communication and facilitation skills.
Alongside sound experience you will be a self-starter with a pragmatic approach and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
You must also be able to demonstrate your commerciality through ROI.
This role requires an immediate/quick start on a temporary basis and will then become permanent
Salary up to £40,000 per annum