Jet-Setting Learning & Development Specialist
L&D roles don't get better than this…
If you are committed to developing a career in Learning & Development and would like to work internationally at a progressive and forward thinking company with an award winning team - then please contact me. My client is looking to recruit a Learning & Development Specialist to join their team and work globally. You will play a key role in building a learning culture and ensuring learning opportunities are maximised across the business, travelling to deliver training and offer coaching.
- Deliver Learning & Development and take the lead on all programmes (including offering individual coaching)
- The opportunity to travel to offices across the world (all delivery will be in English)
- The chance to flex your creative muscles and shape your own programmes with the support of a great team
- Training in motivation, business development and management subjects
- Facilitation of skills workshops
To be considered for the role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of delivering and designing training is essential
- Educated to degree level in any subject (CIPD would be an advantage)
- The ability to contribute to the development of programmes around management skills, business development and personal effectiveness.
If you would like more information please contact me.