L&D IT TRAINER
Reed HR are working with a Housing Association in South East London in order to recruit an IT Trainer on a Permanent basis.
This role will design and deliver all induction and standard ICT training to the Organisations employees. You will create, implement and evaluate software training solutions, ensuring it is tailored, fit for purpose and effective.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with the L&D Team to implement training programmes and create design materials consistently and in line with the organisations Training Strategy.
- Liaise and negotiate with the Business service users to ensure that classroom and e-Learning training is targeted in the required areas and delivered as required.
- Continuously seek to improve the delivery of IT Training for the whole organisation.
- Work with the L&D teams on various projects as required
- Create and provide solutions to ensure efficiency and effective service delivery.
- Keep updated with software and technology changes and ensure they are implemented alongside the organisations own policies and procedures.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience working as a Trainer, delivering IT / Systems training both face to face and in a classroom environment. You will also have worked within an L&D team, creating and designing training materials from scratch.
Previous knowledge of IT / ICT systems, and processes is also essential.