Talent Business Partner
Hudson have partnered with a leading, Global professional services business based in the West midlands in search of a Talent Business Partner. The ideal candidate will offer proven success in talent management with a consultative style and ability to identify top talent. The role works across the business internationally with a local approach.
- To partner with the HR Business Partnering team to ensure the right talent is identified. Ensure talent is tracked on talent management documents and succession planning trackers.
- Develop a talent management tracker that is simple, easy to use and can effectively highlight key talent in order to track their promotion and experience time lines across the international offices.
- Pro-actively map talent to mobility and vacancy opportunities. Joining the dots between the talent on board and to recruit the talent externally.
- You will create reports/data to show how talent pipeline in the context of diversity will play out over the next five years compared to b and professional services businesses.
- Responsible for top talent and to ensure they are "front of mind" to key stakeholders and HR Business Partners when opportunities arise e.g secondment baton, international buddy schemes, Executive Sponsors, reverse mentors
- Ensure lists are regularly updated to ensure the right people are placed on talent management programmes e.g Empower, development centres
- Work with HR Business Partners to ensure career conversations via check in meetings to have fresh content regarding talent management
- Pro-actively seek out updates and challenge development activities or lack of, to develop key talent
- Ensure early talent is tracked to ensure we provide focused support to 'hidden talent'
- Understand the data to identify key points in employees careers and where we need to focus in on our specific talent groups to support retention and create a pipeline of diverse talent.
- Work with the UK and International HR Business Partners to create and manage an international opportunities list that is proactively shared with internal talent.
- Work with the Mobility Manager to ensure that individuals are supported when they relocate and follow ups are completed so we can share feedback themes on secondment experiences
- Create a long term talent management strategy ensuring the strategy is aligned to diversity targets e.g 30% female by 2021 at leadership level. Learn from competitors who showcase best practice in this area
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.