L&D Performance & Analytics Manager
The L&D Performance & Analytics Manager role in Reading will be key to ensuring that our function are focused on the right strategic and BAU priorities.
There will be a strong emphasis on providing data insight and recommendations on priority learning needs and monitoring progress against strategic plans.
Our client is a very well-known business headquartered in Reading.
- The L&D Performance & Analytics Manager will be key to ensuring that our function are focused on the right strategic and BAU priorities and will be instrumental in insuring we remain on track and to deliver specific value to the business.
- You will coordinate the annual TNA, PDP and budget process ensuring that our annual priorities are clear and that a clear programme plan is made ready and followed.
- You will make recommendations derived from the data and insight gained, in regards to best method of measuring and proving ROI/quality/business value delivered.
- Providing data insight and recommendations on priority learning needs and monitoring progress against strategic plans.
- Creating and maintaining a meaningful dashboard that highlights achievements and progress against key deliverables. Preparing regular progress reports for the HR Exec and business leadership.
- Scoping, planning and managing pan L&D projects and programmes.
- Building business cases for L&D budget, monitoring and reporting budget spend against forecast.
To apply for this L&D Performance & Analytics Manager role, we are looking for the following:
- We are seeking an engaging individual with an extensive background in L&D in order to understand our plans, challenges and requirements.
- Your strong project management, analytical skills and business acumen will enable you to ensure the L&D function remain strategically focused and delivering on all key plans and commitments.
- You will have the ability to build, develop and maintain constructive working relationships across the business to understand and implement best practice and latest thinking.
This role in Reading offers:
- A competitive contributory pension.
- A wider benefits scheme which includes an annual pay review, season ticket loans and loyalty awards for continuous service plus many more.