Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary.
- Excellent career progression.
- Develop & implement multiple talent acquisition strategies to enable recruitment of leading talent.
- Develop & roll out multiple employment branding initiatives to attract talent both in the region and globally.
- Analyse staffing requirements and develop manpower plans.
- Responsible for policies and procedures to ensure their compliance to the systems, structures and standards set by the business units.
- Utilise methodologies & assessments to identify key skills required for various positions.
- Conduct recruitment and selection processes.
- Act as a main point of contact for team heads & management.
- Partner with recruitment agencies & participate in various career fairs to drive the candidate attraction.
The Successful Applicant
- Graduate/Post Graduate level Degree - Ideally within HR or related subject.
- CIPD is advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years experience within Talent Acquisition/Recruitment - Regional experience not essential.
- Should have worked extensively in various strategic initiatives to identify specialists and leaders for an organisation.
Job Ref. Field: MPPT26273Z
Apply for Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly