Learning & Development Executive
Ashley Kate are delighted to be working with a leading hospitality organisation who are looking to add a Learning & Development Advisor to their existing HR team.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, you will provide confidential support and to the wider HR & Talent team, and assist in key projects and other ad hoc activities to ensure an effective HR and L&D operation.
The Learning & Development Executive is responsible for managing the day-to-day duties of the L&D department and ensuring all communication, both internally and externally is executed in a timely and professional manner.
Main duties -
- Responsible for the prompt co-ordination, administration, communication and/or delivery of all induction, customer service, and statutory training.
- You will be the main point of contact for all training enquiries and will communicate and plan the delivery of all L&D initiatives.
- Organising and scheduling of training space both in-house and externally, where required.
- You will act as liaison between Heads of Department, Managers, Team Members and suppliers, ensuring all training messages are communicated and meetings arranged as requested.
Skills and experience -
- Previous experience in an L&D / training position within a hotel / hospitality or luxury/high end retail environment
- A passion for talent development and management excellence.
- You will have exceptional communication and organisation skills, an inquiring mind and creative flair.
- A keen interest in training and learning is required
- Effective time and priority management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and ability to adapt your approach dependent upon management level
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pride and attention to detail in your work
- Professional and warm personality
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.