HR Business Partner
Working in a manufacturing environment, the HR Business Partner will provide day to day support and guidance to the Wrexham-based team.
This will include recruiting, developing and retaining the right people, promoting good HR practice across the site and developing the HR systems, processes and procedures.
A leading manufacturer with two sites in the UK and a headcount circa. 250 employees. Majority of products are exported to North America and continental Europe. Functions employed at the site include Production, Quality, Health & Safety, Planning & Procurement, New Product Development and Sales. The site is currently unionised.
- Motivate, develop and lead the HR team to deliver an efficient service and build a strong relationship with the other HR Business Partners.
- Attract and hire candidates for vacancies up to and including management levels.
- Provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers to build capability and confidence in people led areas.
- Provide on the ground support for all employee relations activities including day to day union interactions. Lead the site annual pay negotiations.
- To assist with developing and delivering an annual HR plan for the Wrexham facility including workforce planning.
- Solid and up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Experience of a working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of a breadth of Employee Relation cases including performance management, absence management, disciplinary, grievance and appeals
- Experience of working in a unionised environment
- Experience of coaching line managers to build their skills and confidence in people lead processes, e.g. absence management
- Confident communicator, ability to build relationships across diverse group of employees and influence line managers and senior managers
- 25 days holiday
- Company bonus scheme
- Generous employer pension contribution
- 4x life assurance
- Reduced working hours every Friday