An experienced HR Analyst is now being sought by a global financial services business to join on a 6 month basis. The role will be to support a large scale ER program within their Technology Business, working alongside a Senior HR BP.
This is a great opportunity to be learn from a high performing team and be exposed to wide-ranging structural changes within one of the top ten global financial services businesses. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in Excel (reviewing reports, V structures etc.) and supporting the BP across their program remit.
- Support with HR initiatives, projects and programmes on activities such as creating project plan, data analysis, organising meetings, tracking actions
- Support with analysis to support identification of HR solutions
- Support with query resolution and interfacing with off-shore HR shared service
- Support with running focus group discussions, capturing actions and tracking to completion
- Create the project plan and track progress against the plan with the relevant work streams
- Highlight risks, issues, challenges and dependencies to relevant stakeholders to ensure that they are addressed and actions are progressed
- Prepare project status updates and reports on a weekly basis but also support with ad-hoc reports as and when required
- Support with creation of documentation and drafting communication to support the programme
- Support with coordination of governance meeting, recording minutes and actions and following up on progress
- Work on additional HR initiatives as and when required
Experience & skills required:
- Experience in HR in a fast paced and global Technology, Mobile, Media, Payments, Fin Tech, Consumer Products, Charity or start up organisation
- Experience of supporting HR processes and projects in global, complex and matrixed organisations
- Experience of working on HR initiatives
- Experience outside of the UK would be a plus
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and proficient at reporting and analysis including building organisational talent and workforce plans.
Please contact Peter Francis at PSD Group 0207 970 9614