An experienced HR Analyst is now being sought by a global financial services business to join on a 6 month basis. The role will be to support a large scale ER program within their Technology Business, working alongside a Senior HR BP.
This is a great opportunity to be learn from a high performing team and be exposed to wide-ranging structural changes within one of the top ten global financial services businesses. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in Excel (reviewing reports, V structures etc.) and supporting the BP across their program remit.
- Support with HR initiatives, projects and programmes on activities such as creating project plan, data analysis, organising meetings, tracking actions
- Support with analysis to support identification of HR solutions
- Support with query resolution and interfacing with off-shore HR shared service
- Support with running focus group discussions, capturing actions and tracking to completion
- Create the project plan and track progress against the plan with the relevant work streams
- Highlight risks, issues, challenges and dependencies to relevant stakeholders to ensure that they are addressed and actions are progressed
- Prepare project status updates and reports on a weekly basis but also support with ad-hoc reports as and when required
- Support with creation of documentation and drafting communication to support the programme
- Support with coordination of governance meeting, recording minutes and actions and following up on progress
- Work on additional HR initiatives as and when required
Experience & skills required:
- Experience in HR in a fast paced and global Technology, Mobile, Media, Payments, Fin Tech, Consumer Products, Charity or start up organisation
- Experience of supporting HR processes and projects in global, complex and matrixed organisations
- Experience of working on HR initiatives
- Experience outside of the UK would be a plus
- Proficient with use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and proficient at reporting and analysis including building organisational talent and workforce plans.
Please contact Peter Francis at PSD Group 0207 970 9614
Apply for HR Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly