ER & Projects Specialist
ER & Projects Specialist - As the People Experience Lead (PEL) you will be the primary contact for all line managers and employees in HR for a better experience through key employee moments such as on-boarding; career growth; role move; time off; etc.
This unique role has two complementary parts to it - providing People Experience Lead support to the HR community in the UK and working on projects across the Employment Excellence team portfolio.
A renowned organisation within the FMCG industry.
Summary of the People Experience Lead role (ER & Projects Specialist) - Leatherhead (FMCG):
- In the PEL part of your role you'll take a proactive approach to employee relations by recommending solutions that address root-causes of issues and taking actions for execution.
- You'll be providing operational support and guidance on performance improvement, disciplinary, grievance, absence, redundancy processes etc in line with local governance and legislation; this includes case management of these examples through to conclusion.
- A PEL is fully customer facing, serving as the first point of contact for employees & managers when it comes to end-to-end HR policies and procedures.
- Working closely with the HR Business Partners, Payroll, Reward, Global Mobility, Work Force Admin and Recruitment teams and you'll be providing support and subject matter expertise, recommending appropriate action to resolve issues.
- As a member of the Employment Excellence team you'll get involved in a wide range of projects depending on the current agenda.
- This might include; developing a new policy, helping to create and deliver a learning programme or bringing your expertise to projects with colleagues in the wider HR team.
- Working in the Employment Excellence team is a great opportunity to see the bigger picture and deepen your expertise.
Key requirements of the People Experience Lead / ER & Projects Specialist - Leatherhead:
* Significant HR exposure, including strong background in employee relations and case management
* Comprehensive knowledge of UK employment laws and regulations required
* Proficient & broad understanding of HR systems and processes
* Superior interpersonal and communication skills
* Solid customer care and relationship management skills
* Ability to provide both verbal and written information clearly, succinctly, and persuasively, as well as ability to influence others
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Ability to anticipate needs and solve problems proactively
* Strong multi-tasking skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment
* Comfortable working in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, OneDrive, Outlook, SharePoint etc.); advance proficiency in Excel required
A ER & Projects Specialist opportunity to work for a fast-paced FMCG company, based in their lively Leatherhead office.
Salary circa £39,500 + Bonus + Pension + Private Health + free on-site Gym + on-site subsidised shop, canteen and hair salon.