HR and L&D Coordinator
- Maintain HR Systems and files to ensure they are correct, up to date and compliant with current legislation.
- Administer all HR-related documentation, such as Offer letters and Contracts of employment, salary review and general employee changes.
- Complete all on boarding checks - references, pre-employment checks, new starter forms, notifications for payroll.
- Inform and update the Benefits providers (Healthcare, pension, childcare etc.) of all new starter and leavers and general changes and maintain the related spreadsheets
- Manage the biannual roll out of the cycle to work scheme
- Support the HRD in the organizing of management and team events.
- Support in the Induction of new employees
- To answer employee queries on HR & L&D - related matters
- Create monthly reports through the HR System on HR metrics and update the
- Monthly HR report.
- To book training requirements in line with the training plan and associated accommodation where applicable, ensuring that the most cost effective used through the preferred supplier list and understanding the geographical area.
- To ensure the L&D System is up to date and L&D Spreadsheets
- Provide monthly reports against L&D Metrics and management information on all aspects of L&D across the business.
- Work with Learning and Development Manager to ensure all refresher training is completed prior to expiry.
- Manage the Training & HR email inbox, and L&D calendar
- To handle personal data in accordance with the Company's Data Protection Policy and Data Retention Guidelines. (GDPR)
- General office
- Specialist software (Cascade, Mosaic and Litmos LMS, Office 365)
- Negotiation with training providers and venues to ensure best cost options.
- Work to standard, procedures and work instructions for Safety Critical Tasks in order to meet COMAH requirements.
- Ensure all tasks carried out conform to company policies, procedures and systems.
- Comply with the Values and Fundamental Principles of the company
- Be responsible, regardless of position, for the health, safety and security of yourself, colleagues and customers in accordance with the business and HSEQ principles.
- Be individually responsible for bringing to the notice of Line Management any potential hazard to health, safety or the environment of which you know or learn, in order that the hazard can be eliminated or significantly reduced; and for reporting any incidents relating to work activities.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.