Recruitment Executive based in Basildon £27,000 - £32,000
Your new company
Due to growth, a fantastic career opportunity for an experienced, presentable and professional Recruitment Executive has become available. You will have extensive experience in recruiting roles at various levels and have the ability to implement new ideas.
This is a great chance for an individual to utilise and adapt their current recruitment skills within a growing team and organisation.
- Maintaining an accurate database of vacancies and candidates to enable accurate reporting and monitoring
- Directly sourcing candidates
- Marketing vacancies through social media sites, job boards and the company website
- Liaise with recruitment agencies
- Conducting interviews and carrying out relevant screening tests as and when required
- Salary negotiation
- Building relationships with other members of staff and liaising with all departments, ensuring that candidates meet their requirements
- Ability to both suggest and implement new ideas in order to achieve a strong, professional and successful recruitment process in-house
- Attract, identify, head-hunt and integrate the best potential talent
- Working closely with the business, anticipating the professional needs of the organisation and define profiles in consultation with managers.
- Develop a high-quality candidate experience and take care of follow-ups alongside managers, adapting recruitment processes in order to ensure effectiveness: monitor target candidates, inform candidates regularly of progress
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong recruitment experience, ideally In-House
- Educated to degree level
- Relationship management skills / stakeholder relationships
- Extensive resourcing ( job boards, agencies, social medial, career fairs )
- Ability to respond to situations autonomously
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Presentable and professional
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.