A FTSE 100 business are looking for a Reward Analyst to join their wider Human Resources and Personnel team based in London.
A leading British-based international packaging business
The role: Reward Analyst in London:
The Role will report to the Reward Manager and will require autonomy and ownership in all the compensations and benefits analysis requested.
Compensations analysis and management
- Provide remuneration benchmarks and package recommendations to the business, in line with the Group Reward principles and policies
- Maintain rigorously, update and improve the Top management compensation and benefits database
- Support the Reward team or Reward Manager in the management of the annual compensation cycle across the Group
- Top Management Salary Review across the Group
- Collect and compile individual packages, market data information and any necessary information to help building recommendations
- Providing data analysis and useful key metrics to the Senior Management (budget, average increases etc)
- Annual bonus process for Top managers across the Group: including eligibility, targets communication, pay-out calculation, payroll implementation.
- Calculating the Awards and preparing the communications
Grading Framework and Job evaluation
- Support the Reward Manager in conducting, updating and maintaining job evaluation and grading framework
Additional Support and coordination
- Participate in market and salary surveys, and coordinate their submission across the Group, ensuring communications and support to the HRDs
- Work on ad hoc compensation and benefits analysis and management information reports: for example Gender pay requirement, Benefits projects
- Support the Reward Manager in the coordination various projects: designing compensation and benefits framework for middle management levels, familiarising the HR community to benchmark and reward management
- Seek for continuous improvement in the different compensations and benefits processes and tools
HR Information System (Workday)
- Support the Reward Manager and Head of Reward in the design and implementation of the Compensation Module of the Group's HRIS
The Reward Analyst in London:
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong experience in Reward, preferably international, have a Master in Human Resources Management and/or Business Administration degree Bachelor Degree and will possess the following:
- High proactivity and tenacity.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational ability.
- An excellent level of skill in Microsoft Office packages, particularly very proficient in excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- A flexible, proactive approach and the ability to manage a constantly-changing workload.