3 days left
- Full Time
HR Officer, based in Witham £28K
As HR Officer you will provide HR generalist support to all levels of manager and employee as the main point of HR advice and support.
You will advise, support and assist employees and managers by telephone, face to face and email, on a wide range of HR activities including policy and procedurally related queries. You will help ensure, through the delivery of sound and commercially astute advice, decisions made take account of company policies, procedures and employment law and at all times protect the company's interests. Provides advice, support and guidance on a wide range of HR tasks to employees and managers throughout the business, including:
- HR policy and procedures
- Remuneration, bonus and benefits
- Employee vetting (right to work, criminal, credit, employment checking etc).
- Use of HR systems, policies, on-line resources and other support materials
Case support including Occupational Health, Health and Safety and Income Protection Scheme advice
Provides training across all sites on HR related topics. Understanding where the business requires the most support and where the needs are greatest, the HR Officer will be responsible for delivering proactive and effective training to managers on key HR subjects in a timely and efficient way
As a generalist in a small division, the HR Officer helps HR achieve its goals and support other teams as necessary to ensure the business is successful. They will contribute to a culture of continuous improvement, supporting the development and implementation of new processes and procedures to enhance quality and customer experience, reduce costs and increase efficiency Skills:
- Excellent communication skills capable of providing difficult messages and advice to managers at all levels
- Strong HR technical knowledge and experience
- Good influencing and facilitation skills
- An ability to present workable solutions to resolve difficult issues
- Ability to work effectively with different types of people
- Confident presentation skills
- Good planning and organisation capability
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and excellent IT skills
To be successful you have have a rounded generalist HR knowledge, UK employment law awareness, including absence, disciplinary and grievance and experiencing of providing consultative advice to managers in the use of company policies and procedures. You will hold a relevant qualification such as a degree in Human Resources Management or CIPD certificate / diploma.
A good understanding of relationship management approaches is essential and a knowledge of Oracle eBusiness suite or other recognised HR Systems
Apply for HR Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly