International Recruitment Partner
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver effective and innovative people resourcing strategies and approaches to ensure Lumos is able to deliver its plan for growth and international expansion. This will include building resourcing expertise of recruiting managers, developing recruitment systems and processes and tools, leading the development of Lumos employer brand and candidate attraction and selection methods.
Reporting to the HR Director, this role will also specifically manage the resourcing needs for senior leadership roles and global recruitment priorities, and line manage the Recruitment Advisor role to deliver the UK and Belgium resourcing needs.
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
- Develop and deliver the global resourcing strategy for Lumos.
- Lead the development of innovative and effective global methods of attracting and selecting the very best candidates to work for Lumos globally.
- Further develop and promote Lumos employer brand as a great and inclusive place to work.
- Develop an innovative candidate attraction approach for Lumos.
- Capacity build the recruitment skills of Lumos team members internationally.
- Develop improved selection methods.
- Develop and deliver a strategy to meet urgent recruitment needs, alongside improved planning for resourcing needs in the longer term in partnership with HR Business Partner colleagues.
- Ultimate responsibility for optimizing Lumos's new Applicant Tracking System (ATS) building out strategic sourcing and reporting capabilities.
- Manage and deliver the resourcing needs for all Lumos senior leadership roles and for roles outside of the UK.
- Develop an effective resourcing strategy and plan with each Lumos presence and with senior leaders and the HR Director for senior leadership roles.
- Support and coach recruiting managers.
- Support recruiting managers with the development of appropriate job descriptions, adverts, selection methods for recruitment of senior leadership roles and overseas offices.
- Work with senior leaders to identify the hard to recruit roles and develop and plan different scenarios for filling these roles
- Support any other pieces of work as requested by Senior Leadership. Provide cover for the Recruitment Advisor role as required
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience of delivering excellent services in recruitment.
- An excellent people manager.
- Strong knowledge in innovative new practices in all aspects of resourcing, including attracting and selecting candidates in different country contexts.
- Experience in using innovative candidate attraction methods.
- Experience of developing and implementing global systems, processes and policies for resourcing.
- Good coaching and mentoring skills.
- Proven ability to influence, challenge and negotiate at senior levels and build capacity within management teams.
- Extremely well organised and able to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience of working in multi-cultural environments.
- Experience in designing and delivering training sessions / learning and development interventions.
- Experience in the development and delivery of an organisational wide recruitment strategy and approach.
- Professional qualifications at degree and/or post graduate level.
- Language skills in French and/or Spanish.
Ref Code: MPPT13956958Z