HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - North London - £40-42,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the step up to HR Business Partner in this thriving organisation. Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be involved in the following:-
- Employee Relations - disciplinaries, grievances, performance management
- Responsible for driving change management and structural change with support from a Senior HR manager
- Develop the HR Plan
- Ensure policy compliant
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders
- Responsible for handing the annual pay negotiations
- Provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers in areas such as Recruitment and Selection, Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling
To be successful you will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working at a similar level in a fast paced environment
- Sound knowledge and experience of core HR disciplines
- Team Management
- Ability to work both operationally and strategically
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.