Learning & Development Manager - Part Time
Learning & OD Manager (Part Time), London
Our client, a leading Higher-Education body, are looking to bring in a multi-talented Learning Professional to lead their function on a part time basis, either two or three days a week.
This role will work across multiple sites and directly with the HR Director to develop the learning function. You will be tasked with develping the Learning, Talent and OD agenda across the multiple sites and staff of all levels. You will bring a blended learning approach and an innovative attitude, to continue embedding the use of digital learning.
- Lead in strategic workforce development needs, designing and delivering learning solutions as appropirate
- Set the learning and development strategy/plan for all yearly activity by forecasting and allocating the budget
- Maintain an on-going "core" learning programme, utilising a blended learning approach
- Act as the SME and Learning Champion within the organisation
- A demonstrable background within Learning and Org Development, preferably within an Arts or Higher Educational body
- Educated to a degree level, ideally with a CIPD or relevant qualification to match
- A blended learning approach and experience in using digital learning
- Strong budget management and project management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to create innovative solutions to problem solve
This role will be moving quickly and will be in high demand. A previous background within a Higher Education institution or Art/Media company would be highly desirable. Please contact Craig on 02030312468 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org