Ashley Kate is looking for an ambitious Human Resource Advisor to join a prestigious organisation based in Oxford. This role is a temporary contract for three months with the potential of being extended.
To be considered for the role you must be someone who thrives in a fast-paced working environment and have experience in managing change.
About the company
You will be working for a well-established, professional organisation, who operate over four sites. Advantages for you are that they are based near public amenities and are close to the train station. You will be working in a relaxed office environment, where everyone supports each other to work as part of a team.
As the HR Advisor you will work with the HR Business Partner and provide them with support on Employee Relations, Organisational Change and Development, HR Policies & Procedure and workforce planning. You will also support key operational HR related work such as; assisting with annual pay review process, support the on boarding of new starters and support the implementation of new policies and procedures
- The key focus will be to provide support on Employee Relations, Organisational change
- Development, HR Policies and procedure and workforce planning.
- You will review and develop HR processes within the organisation.
- You will partner with the resourcing and Talent Management team to provide a high standard of services throughout the employee life cycle.
About the role
- Provide expert advice and guidance to the line managers on their procedures and monitor cases
- You will be writing and amending contracts.
- Support meetings with both employees and line managers
- Advise and guide line managers on all change processes
- Collating employee details for payroll
- You will be dealing with fixed term contracts processes, including extensions.
- Managing the probation, sicknesses, absence, leavers including exit interviews.
- Provide accurate, none verbal notes from employee meetings
- Dealing with the immigration process for the application, renewals and extensions.
Salary is between £25,482 - £30,395 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.