Do you love being at the centre of change within a business?
Ashley Kate are partnering with a leading client as they look to add a People Partner to their team on a permanent basis.
This role will be leading the delivery on various change projects and will be based in Central London
What you will be doing?
- You will be heavily involved with People Integration, Workforce Onboarding, transfer / transition and transformation, Divestments & TUPE In & Out processes
- Devising and owning the HR Project plan and ensuring key milestones are identified and communicated to key stakeholders
- Working with the HR Business Partners and project team to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
- Interpreting and representing key HR policies, such as redundancy and reorganisation, and communicating with the HR team and managers in the business
- Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating key people data to HR colleagues and other stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
- Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
- Tracking and monitoring progress and escalating business risks where appropriate
- Experience with dealing with large TUPE is essential
- Good understanding of employment law, particularly with regards to TUPE.
- You will have a proven background in managing projects with a keen understanding of the project management discipline and best practice.
- Ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge where necessary.
- Experience of presenting in a clear and informative way and at all levels
- Excellent Communicator both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate professionalism, discretion and confidentiality at all times
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.