HR & Payroll
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: HR Administrator & Payroll
I am currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator and payroll to join my client in the hospitality industry.
You will be responsible for the comprehensive administration for the HR function including payroll and the employee lifecycle. The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in HR. You must be well organised, with the ability to prioritise workload and have a strong attention to detail.
The office has a strong family feel and a fantastic benefits package.
- Comprehensive HR administration including payroll, new starters, and leavers
- Project work revolving around HR and Payroll
- Handling the initial recruitment process, advertising and managing all vacancies
- Strong communication both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a team as well as autonomously
- Demonstrate the ability to be organised, prioritise workload with strong time management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working in HR or with Payroll
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for HR & Payroll
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly