Senior Resourcing Manager
Highly successful organisation based in Edinburgh is entering a period of significant growth and is looking to appoint a Senior Resourcing Manager to ensure they attract and recruit the best candidates in the market.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Analysing and understanding the effectiveness of existing recruitment methods and identifying opportunities for change to drive efficiency's, creating an optimal candidate experience
- Building and maintaining relationships (internally and externally) to understand the company's employer brand, ensuring this is embedded in the recruitment process, documentation and methodologies
- Manage and develop agency relationships, diarising service reviews and defining the approach to managing these agencies
- Managing and motivating a team of Resourcing Advisors, ensuring they are fully supported and have access to the required tools to meet the anticipated hiring needs
- Ensuring resourcing frameworks are fit for purpose and everyone involved in recruitment understands what is expected of them
- Maintaining an awareness of recruitment trends internally and externally, regularly providing insight and data to the senior management team
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Experience of building and managing a team of internal recruiters in a growing business
- To be highly customer focused and enjoy challenging existing ways of working
- To be a self starter who possesses excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of workday (preferred)
- Experience of implementing change and the ability to take others on a journey with you
- To be able to evidence recruitment campaigns that you personally have managed and delivered
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.