I am recruiting for an established and forward thinking business based in Mansfield who is looking for an experienced HR Co-ordinator to join the busy HR team.
You will be providing a responsive and customer focussed HR service supporting the HR team, line managers and staff. Working amongst the team you will be responsible for all employees and expected to deliver timely, efficient and effective HR advice.
- Managing the administration of recruitment campaigns including: advertising vacancies, corresponding with candidates and recruitment agencies and assisting managers with the short listing and selection process
- Setting up all the new starters and running reports, making sure to maintain any changes
- Responding to all HR enquiries providing the first line for HR advice and support to employees
- Maintaining HR Policies, Procedures and Staff Handbook on the intranet
- Carrying out payroll administration on a monthly basis, including collating documents, entering timely and accurate information into relevant spreadsheets and completing memo's to payroll to relay information.
- Carrying out the administration and induction for all new starters including pre-employment vetting and referencing, processing benefits for new starters and general payroll and pension administration
- Organising employee engagement activities alongside the HRM
- Maintaining risk awareness within the role, ensuring relevant controls are implemented and are operating effectively, reporting of all risks identified and escalating risk issues which have the potential to breach the control environment
So who are you?
- You will have awareness of HR procedures and/or basic employment law
- You need the ability to confidently use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- You may be an experienced HR Administrator who is looking for that next step in your career
You will need to be a highly motivated individual who can work calmly and independently under pressure providing communication and making sure the cogs are running smoothly to allow the business to continue operating at a high level.
I would love to hear from you so please apply now to be considered for the role.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.