Head of HR Shared Services - Glasgow
My client is a well-known national organisation who are currently recruiting for a Head of HR Shared Services to be based in Glasgow. Reporting into the Director of the business support centre you will form part of the senior leadership team supporting the business in its vision to give customers an excellent service.
The Shared service department offers a broad offering to the business including payroll and lifecycle transactions, employee help desk, resourcing, casework and security checking, forms the basis of service delivery, but the Head of HR will also be accountable for identifying and growing new opportunities and seeking support and approval for the expansion of services.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Drive colleague engagement in a team of c. 50 colleagues to support the continual development of HR services across payroll, employee service desk, resourcing and security services.
- Champion process and policy compliance and advocate the company's agreed self-service operating model in all interactions.
- Support the business in the provision of key data and analysis to provide one version of the truth and key decision-making support.
- Foster strong partner relationships with individual Process Owners and the People Services Director, to continually validate, adapt and evolve the service proposition, ensuring its fitness for purpose and incorporation and support of new tools.
- Drive continual improvement in tangible business benefit through team work and the delivery of the agreed business outcomes aligned to performance scorecards.
- Challenge the status quo and actively seek buy in for impactful changes in support of the company's four priorities and the purpose, including the evolution and expansion of services provided.
You should have proven skills to lead and develop a diverse team and set of service offerings. An inquisitive mind, comfortable in challenging the status quo and engaging stakeholders will be needed to bring about change in this exciting period of the airport's development.