A HR Advisor is required for an interim contract of 3 months based in Witham
Your new company
A HR Advisor is required on an interim basis for a period of 3 months, however this could be extended
Your new role
* Managing the employee relations caseload, ensuring that all processes are followed in line with UK law and company policy procedures
* Produce KPI reports, provide analysis and implement actions to improve performance
* Monitor all HR documents for compliance purposes, including personnel files, all HR letters and overseeing the eligibility to work process
* Manage temporary labour provider, monitoring performance and ensuring compliance
* Deputise for the HR Manager at all Management meetings
* Support site management team providing coaching, challenge and advice on people issues, employee facilities and legal compliance
What you'll need to succeed
You will be available for a period of 3 months. Have previous experience as a HR Advisor and a strong ER background. You will have supported and coached managers and assisted with the full recruitment cycle
What you'll get in return
A 3 month contract that could be extended, onsite parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly