Recruitment Business Partner
My client are looking to hire an experienced Recruitment Business Partner to lead hiring for their France and BENELUX operations, based from Paris.
My client are transforming the way they deliver end-to-end recruitment, to ensure they are continually able to hire the highest calibre talent in new and innovative ways through diverse resources.
This individual will be an integral part of the EMEA Recruitment team, focused on regional recruitment working closely with the HR business partners and business leaders in multiple countries. We are looking for a proactive recruiter who can bring best in class resourcing capabilities to the team.
This role would additionally help to promote the company's EVP and ensure the brand remains a recognised and attractive employer in a competitive market.
You would bring the following experience and knowledge to the role;
- Extensive experience of recruitment at all levels
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders is essential
- Proven ability to source and design innovative direct recruitment strategies
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Sound project management capability with ability to set and perform against a set recruitment plan
- Able to operate successfully in an environment of change and growth
- Self-starter with a good track record of working in a dynamic and self-sufficient environment
- Financial services experience will be looked upon favourably
- Experience leading recruitment across a multi-country remit would be desirable
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.