Career Development Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Manager Development Manager who has developed career pathways and has experience developing an approach to continuous professional development including Apprenticeships and Charterships. This is a permanent role based in Berkshire with a great business who are currently undergoing a period of rapid and exciting change - paying up to c£65,000pa + benefits.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Design a consistent approach to defining and assessing role specific skills and competencies
- Identify, analyse and embed external best practive into career development
- Deliver continuous improvement to current apprenticeship schemes and design and deliver new programmes, optimizing the return on the apprenticeship levy.
- Design and manage the process for chartership status across professional disciplines
- Manage relationships with external bodies, suppliers and relevant parties
- Select the most effective training delivery solution to support professional development
- Support the creation and set up of a learning academy
The suitable candidate will have significant and in-depth knowledge of professional development methodology including apprenticeships and charterships. You will be able to extract required professional capabilities and build appropriate development programmes.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.