Your new role
I am looking for a HR Administrator to join a HR services team within a business in Salford Quays. The successful candidate will administer both the payroll and HR system, as well as delivering a wide range of services and support to employees across the business.
Your duties will include:
- Ensuring the HR database is up to date, accurate and is compliant with legislation.
- Maintaining personnel files and keep records, ensuring compliance with Data Protection, Equal Opportunities and Employment Law.
- Administer HR-related documentation and complete the required processes.
- Assist the HR Services Manager in a range of HR matters along with any other tasks as required
- Complete the monthly payroll process through our managed services provider, including pension auto enrolment and reporting.
- Work from and produce management information, maintaining a high degree of accuracy, and provide up to date accurate information in a timely manner.
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management and third-party suppliers.
- Support the delivery of key HR initiatives which will include project work, gathering data, reporting etc.
- Inform on changes in payroll and employment legislation and support the HR Services Manager with compliance.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will have experience in a previous HR Administration role.
- You will have experience (in some form) of the payroll process and be comfortable with the knowledge of payroll.
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You will be competent at using Microsoft Excel
- You must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, working towards tight deadlines and be comfortable at working autonomously and as part of a team.
- You must be immediately available.
This role is offered on a ongoing temporary assignment, with a strong possibility of turning into a permanent assignment. The role is paying a generous salary of up to £25,000.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.