You will provide HR support throughout the whole employee lifecycle; from talent acquisition, recruitment and selection, learning and development, reward, employee relations and organisational change.
The UK's most connected and progressive database of procurement and supply chain management services.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Assisting with the recruitment of new staff including advertising, dealing with enquiries, managing paperwork and arranging interviews
- Assisting with the new starter processes including arranging inductions, reference checking and issuing contracts and letters
- Support the leavers process
- Providing support for the implementation of HR platform and ongoing administration of the employee database
- Payroll and employee benefits administration
- Contributing to the development of the HR department through research, drafting and implementation of new policies and procedures
- Assisting in HR project work when required
The successful candidate will have:
- 2+ years experience within a generalist HR role
- Confident across a broad range of HR admin tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varied workload
6 month FTC with competitive salary and flexible working hours