Early Careers Development Manager
I have recently partnered with a fascinating, and rapidly growing, consulting firm. They are looking to recruit a Manager to take responsibility for the career development, training and general wellbeing of an assigned group of graduates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising and acting as intermediary between the firm's clients and your assigned consultants;
- Managing people performance and conducting appraisals;
- Offering a coaching and mentoring service to help boost career progression for the graduates;
- Working closely with the Talent Acquisition and Marketing/BD teams to ensure top calibre recruits;
- Deployment of graduates onto client projects.
The firm are looking to meet with individuals who are passionate about the early careers markets. Previous experience of managing and/or developing graduate/trainees would be extremely helpful. Wider HR backgrounds that encompass HR change projects and various mentoring aspects will also be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.