EMEA Payroll Specialist
12 month FTC
My client within the Technology industry are looking for a EMEA Payroll Specialist to join their HR team and provide support for seamless payroll processing and projects across EMEA.
This is a brand new role in a growing team and a really exciting time to join the team and support them with up coming projects.
Key responsibilities (not limited to):
- Admin support to Managers and Business Partners across the business on all payroll related questions
- Assist the EMEA payroll manager in day-to-day activities such as project management activities, resolution of escalations, audit activities and team support
- Stakeholder management with the ability to partner, engage and influence a broad range of people
- Transmission/receipt of payroll files and records to third-party payroll providers
- Assist with internal and external audit requirements
- Required to have good knowledge of UK PAYE processes
- Deal with HMRC queries and other local tax authorities
Previous Experience & Skills:
- Previous payroll administration experience
- Previous experience of working in a Shared Services environment is beneficial.
- Previous ADP Freedom system knowledge
- German language skills would be a huge advantage
- Experience providing administrative assistance with HR/Payroll projects
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Investigating the root cause of problems and assist in resolving issues
- You will be great at taking pride in delivering an excellent customer service experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel, word, outlook applications
You will be working in a fast paced, organisation where you will need to be organised, detail orientated and ability to adapt to change.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.