Recruitment Advisor - £38k
Global property client based in London are seeking a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent based - up to £38k
Your new company
This global property management organisation are seeking a driven Recruitment Advisor to manage a particular area of the business. You will be surrounding by a strong recruitment team to leverage off with the opportunity to grow in the organisation. Based in the City of London you will be working in modern offices, walking distance from the train station.
Your new role
As the Recruitment Advisor, you will have sole responsibility for a business function within the client with duties:
- Managing the whole recruitment process from start to end
- Taking ownership of the recruitment life cycle
- Taking briefs, posting job adverts setting up interviews, offer management and onboarding
- Liaising with hiring managers
What you'll need to succeed
- Seeking either an Agency Recruiter to step in house or someone with prior internal recruitment exp
- Strong process operator able to multitask
- Driven with a good work ethic attitude
- Able to work through high volumes of applicants
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Flexible working hours within a good cultured team
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.