In-House Recruiter - Hatfield - £Negotiable plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a In-House Recruiter to join this well known organisation. Reporting into the Head of Resourcing and working alongside the team, you will deliver an efficient and effective recruitment solution to the business.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy
- Ensure the selection process is conducted to a high standard
- Advertise live roles internally and where applicable externally
- Provide tailored candidate shortlists
- Research, develop and manage attraction activities
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Proven experience of full life cycle recruitment within an In-House environment or agency
- Strong relationship building skills
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Ability to recommend and create a variety of selection processes
- Experience of producing data led reports
- Ability to work well within a fast paced, pressurised environment
In return they offer a very good benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.