Recruitment Business Partner
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment across a variety of roles, locations, departments and seniorities.
- You will work with hiring managers to ensure a high-touch approach from brief taking, through shortlisting and assessment, right through to offer.
- You will be responsible for sourcing and evaluating candidates through CV evaluations, telephone interviews and psychometric assessments. You will advise hiring managers on candidates and best practice throughout.
- You will work hand-in hand with your counterparts in HR Business Partnering, HR Operations, Finance and IT to ensure a seamless recruitment process and candidate and hiring manager experience.
Required experience and skillset:
- You have strong experience in in-house recruitment, ideally in an international, matrixed organisation.
- You are comfortable hiring in high complexity, high volume environments and demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- You are skilled at managing relationships with a variety of senior stakeholders, often remotely. As such, you are sensitive to cultural differences and working practices across borders.
- You demonstrate excellent attention to detail and a drive to "get things right".
- Experience within the telecoms industry would be an advantage.
If you have the right experience and skillset and are interested in the role of Recruitment Business Partner do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.